Friday 14 December 2012

Evaluation of Audience Feedback


Evaluation: Audience Feedback.

Taking into consideration the audience I have received in my magazine composition, it is hinted that my generic audience for my product is fans or young people interested in indie music and possibly rock.

I believe that I should delete the lines in both the contents and DPS pages in order to improve the professionalism of my entire product. In terms of how are particular social groups represented in my magazine I am happy with the response of my feedback.


“The social class for this magazine is for normal educated adults and students. I think this magazine is for both male and female like on the front cover he used a female to be his model so you know this is targeted for both sex because it could be an inspiration to a female and a crush for a guy. The use of colours in his magazine is normal and both male and female would pick up this magazine. I think this magazine is for all races but I think the majority of the readers will be white.”


I intended to create a magazine that is more relatable for female audiences, however it can also approach the male audience as the model in my product can act as “a crush for a guy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment