Wednesday 5 December 2012

Final Products

I have made changes to all my pages keeping in mind the feedback given by my class mates in my previous post.


For the cover page, I moved the image slightly to the right and lowered it a bit to allow the masthead to show  more and for my selling line "magazine that depicts inspiration" space at the top for a clearer view and to replace its original position which was covering the model´s forehead. I also changed the colour of "British Invasion" to make it easier to read but still concord with the rest of the colour scheme as for the bottom information I took the "starring" and "and more" to conceal the information of the topic, make it concise and hence captivate the customer. I have also included the date and the issue number of the magazine.



As for the contents page I have made several changes. I made the image larger in the left hand side as well as the "contents", took the date and replaced the position of the cover and the introduction of the issue. I also added a pulling quote.  On the right hand side I changed the structure of my pages to give a more organised outlook and fill the blank spaces which I had before which were not effective. I also included a short general overview of each title. I removed my third image as it didn´t work as well as the other ones and places a fashion related one (lower right hand corner). I also included an editor´s note as many magazine include one. 


In my DPS I just added more writting in my article as there was too much blank space in the original draft I have also made bigger the "contemporary" part of the title and added an imaginary photographer and fashion representative as many magazines include this and it crafts a more professional vibe to my product. I also made the font of the article the same as the pulling quote "Orator std".

No comments:

Post a Comment