Tuesday 23 October 2012

Feedback recorded from formal pitch

1). Are you sure you are going to use that masthead, why include the catch line with it?

I am still not sure about it I think I am going to change the colour of the whole masthead in order to comply with the general colour scheme of the magazine. In terms of the catch line I will implement it in my cover page however I might change the place of it depending on the photograph I will choose for the cover page.

2). How much will an edition cost?

I haven't quite yet decided, I think that as it will widespread at first via the media (internet) it will be free to see however as visits increase a price will be slowly increasing I guess that a proper physical edition if the media product enters the industry £3.99 would be perfect as it implements a psychological pricing in order to maximise profit.

3). Is IPC media the only option you have to advertise your media product?

I've been thinking that BAUER could be my plan B in a sense if IPC media doesnt work even though I highly doubt it as it has so many benefits, having the fact that it promotes NME which is very similar to my media product.

4). Couldn't your audience be more specific?

I think that the specific target audience would be people from an American or European demographic background, white ethnicity and with a reasonably high class, in addition with what I have included in my pitch. However, I don't want to be that specific as it will lose audience and hence I tried to not restrict or discriminate other social groups to again try and increase profit at least at the time in which the magazine is being released as it is difficult to enter the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment