Wednesday 21 November 2012

Studio setting

For my upcoming photoshoot on the 29th of November I will be using the Studio flash kit. I will be using two soft boxes which are synchronised to each other and can differ in the brightness and darkness of the photograph.


The subject (model) will be standing at least 5 to 6 feet away from the Colourama. I will be using a Nikon 6700-16m-mD which due to its A&S I can control the fastness and the brightness of the photographs (synchronised to the soft boxes to control light).

 
The equipment is controled by a Godox remote control which transmits the procedure to the receiver. I will be also using a reflector of light to enable light control on the models face when shooting pictures for the cover page. I may be also use a fan to produce hair movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment